Amplixin hair loss serum is an intensive biotin hair growth treatment for both men and women with thinning hair. The product contains a sulfate-free DHT blocker that combats male pattern baldness and receding hairlines. Since DHT is the hormone implicated in hair loss, it’s no wonder this product is garnering rave reviews. Let’s unpack how it works.
How Does Amplixin Work?
Amplixin contains clinically studied ingredients, including DHT blockers and antioxidants, along with natural oils and extracts that penetrate deeply into the scalp to nourish the hair follicles. These ingredients have been shown to slow hair loss in normal to thinning hair, and to stimulate hair regrowth. The serum works for all hair types, including normal, oily, dry and damaged hair, ethnic hair, and it won’t negatively impact hair that has been colored.
A high percentage of hair loss is due to hormonal imbalances involving DHT. Hair follicles are sensitive to this powerful hormone, causing them to weaken over time and die. Blocking the damaging effects of DHT encourages hair growth and prevents hair loss. This is the same mechanism behind why oral medications, such as Finasteride and topical preparations like Rogaine slow hair loss. Applying DHT-blockers topically also slows hair shedding.
The secret sauce behind the serum’s effectiveness lies in its DHT blocking ingredients, such as Saw Palmetto, caffeine, red clover, and jojoba. Amplixin products are free of parabens, sulfates, and other irritating chemicals, and are cruelty-free as well. All products are formulated and produced in an FDA-approved facility.
Here’s a run down of the ingredients in Amplixin:
- Saw Palmetto: This herb has been the subject of numerous clinical studies, concluding that it does help block the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
- Biotin: A B-vitamin that is known to strengthen hair, prevent breakage and retard hair loss.
- Caffeine: When applied topically, caffeine stimulates hair growth.
- Safe Leaf: This herb contains essential nutrients that thicken the hair, and improve the formation of hair follicles
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties.
- Comfrey Leaf Extract: A perennial herb, comfrey nourishes the hair, and prevents dryness and breakage.
- Red Clover Flower Extract: Used for centuries for skin problems, red clover is anti-inflammatory and contains a high concentration of isoflavones that increase hair strength and elasticity.
- Calendula flower Extract: Calendula is anti-inflammatory, moisturizing for the scalp, and prevents dandruff.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3: A a peptide that blocks the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which converts testosterone into DHT, especially when used in conjunction with red clover.
- Disodium EDTA: A stabilizing and chelating agent, EDTA is used in hair-care products to allow for easy application.
- Rosemary Oil: Prevents hair loss and dry scalp by stimulating the scalp.
- Jojoba oil: A nourishing oil that contains Vitamins D, B, and E that prevent hair loss by moisturizing the hair follicles.
The Problem With Parabens and Sulfates
All ingredients in Amplixin intensive growth serum have been clinically studied, and have been determined to be safe and effective. Many beauty products contain sulfates and parabens, which is problematic. Parabens are used as a preservative to prolong shelf life, but elevate estrogen levels in the body, which may potentially be a precursor to cancer.
Sulfates, specifically Sodium Laureth Sulfate, is used in shampoos for its cleansing properties. Not only are sulfates toxic, they are also thought to be carcinogenic as well. They lead to dry skin by removing the lubricating oils surrounding the hair follicles, making them prone to environmental toxicity and irritation. Fortunately, Amplixin contains neither of these toxic preservatives.
How To Use Amplixin
Once a day, spray the serum onto the crown of the head, gently massaging it into the scalp and hair using circular motions. Amplixin is a leave-in serum so don’t wash your hair after applying. The serum can be used with other hair-loss products like Nizoral and Rogaine.
It’s recommended to use the serum for at least four months, although many people notice favorable improvements in much less time. If you’re not completely happy with the product, the folks at Amplixin offer a 60-day money-back guarantee, which shows the extent of their belief in the product.
Pros And Cons
✅ Blocks DHT so is effective for hair loss
✅ Contains nourishing oils, extracts, and antioxidants
✅ Easy to use
✅ Safe for all hair types, including color-treated hair
✅ Free of sulfates and parabens
✅ Works for both men and women
✅ Can be used in conjunction with other hair-loss products
- You have to keep using the product to maintain results
- Amplixin products are only available online
More Amplixin Products
Check out other hair-care products by Amplixin:
Many people, both men and women, experience hair thinning and hair loss. This fact is an unfortunate reality. The majority of hair loss is due to the hormone DHT, and the damage it exerts on hair follicles. These follicles are extremely sensitive to the effects of DHT, and over time, the damage accrued results in hair loss.
Amplixin doesn’t just work for hair loss however. Cancer patients, who have been treated with chemotherapy, are using it to stimulate hair growth and improve hair texture. Women experiencing hair loss after pregnancy are also achieving good results with this product. On top of combatting hair loss, this serum is also exceptional if you want thicker, fuller, stronger hair.
Even though many people are seeing great success with this product, each of us is unique, so the only way to know for sure if this product will work for you individually is to try it out. Keep in mind, it can’t restore hair if the follicle has already deteriorated, but does work for thinning hair and a hairline that is receding.
Are you experiencing hair loss or thinning? What products have you tried with success? Please share your insights and experiences below. It helps all those reading this article.
Amplixin Hair Loss SerumCheck it out on Amazon
- Blocks DHT
- Contains Natural Ingredients
- Effective For All Hair Types
- Works For Both Men And Women
- Can Be Used With Other Hair Loss Products
- You Have To Keep Using The Product To Maintain Results
- Amplixin Products Are Only Available Online